We look forward to working with you to get you back on track
Australasian Sports and Exercise Physicians (ACSEP) are not only for sports injuries. While well positioned to care for elite athletes, our passion is to also to be there for any person who is being limited by pain or injury, and unable to be active in their lifestyle.
- As musculoskeletal specialists we are able to devise plans and strategies to allow an early and successful return to activity, and to make sure you stay there
- As exercise specialists, we also advocate the “exercise is medicine” approach. Integrating within multidisciplinary teams we will get the best outcome for your muscle strain, post ACL reconstruction rehab program, cardiac rehab, or osteoarthritis management.
- Osteoarthritis management is not only a surgical area of expertise. While the end stage of arthritis may require a knee or hip replacement under orthopaedic colleagues, the clear majority of time spent dealing with your pain and function is non-surgical management. As specialists in this area we can confidently give you a strategy and plan to deal with your arthritis.
- We also deal extensively with workcover, third party consultations, and defence personnel
- While ACSEP fellows are specialist physicians, we also welcome your appointment without requiring a GP referral letter
We invite you to look at our list of services and allied health practitioners, and look forward to seeing you soon and helping you get back to doing what you want to do.
- Sports and Exercise Physicians (ACSEP)
- SPARC-Up Fitness with Ryan Lewis
- Exercise physiology
- Sports Dieticians
- Chiropractic Care